Your makeup storage is kind of horrific. Use these easy tricks to help your lipsticks find a proper home at last. This is 14 Incredibly Simple Ways To Organize Your MakeupBy Amy Rose Spiegel.
1. Find a place for each kind of product and stick to it. With clear drawers, you always know where everything is.
2. Fill a votive holder with coffee beans and keep your brushes in it. If you’re not into the smell of coffee, you can use dry white beans or whatever.
3. Magnetize it.
This is some NEXT LEVEL organizational witchery. Wrap a cookie sheet in the paper or fabric of your choice, then glue small magnets to the back of each product.
You can even frame it if you like. If you do this, watch out, because anyone who comes to your house and sees it is going to is intimidated by how good you are at your life. I went to the dollar store and picked up a bunch of magnets and hot glued one to the back of each shadow.
I considered using a stronger glue, but when the makeup is empty I want to be able to peel the magnet off, hot glue lets me do that, and it’s held up well. 4. Put everything out in the open where you can see it. This fantastic vanity is made of Ikea furniture and acrylic trays from a craft store. It takes less than an hour to assemble.
Direction: Connect 4 Vika Curry legs to an Ekby Gruvan shelf. If you need a larger surface area, the Ekby Gruvan table top will work too. The Godmorgon box with compartments fits perfectly on top of the shelf for more storage.
Next: To finish off the vanity, the Kolja mirrors hung on the wall, and the Gilbert stool works great with the small area. Acrylic trays from the local craft store fit perfectly between the shelf and glass to store all of my makeup.
5. Deconstruct and decoupage old boxes. This pretty organizer is made of cereal and oatmeal boxes, But you can use whatever you have on hand.
6. You can also make a whole chest of cardboard drawers. This one uses old Birch boxes, But, as with the organizer above, any small boxes will work just as well.
7. Hang your products up and reclaim your precious bathroom counter space. No matter how much counter space you have in your bathroom, it will never be enough. It’s a law of physicsor something. This organizer is made of craft store pails, a shower rod, and ribbon.
8. Sew a little sleeping bag for your brushes. Aw, look at how snuggly they are now. This handy case is not only great for travel, but it’s also handy for everyday storage of your make up brushes.
9. Or contain them in gold. These are just mason jars painted gold, but they look fancy and Anthropologie-sequel, don’t they? Get to it!
10. Divide your drawers. Simple drawer inserts are greatfor decluttering a jumbled vanity. You can browse some inexpensive onesat lipglossiping. Com. This storage consists of 1 Ikea HELMERAnd 6 Ikea ANTONIUS Total cost to copy this idea is around £35. 7911. Hanging organizer + makeup = genius. This is another way of reclaiming our precious counter space. Stick this on the back of a closet door to make clutter is a thing of the past.
11. Use a magazine rack to bring order to stacks of big palettes. Palettes are the best things ever, but storing them is the worst. Pick up a magazine rack at a dollar store, and you’ll reclaim TONS of surface area from their bulky clutches.
12. Use a bead organizer to straighten stuff up. So many compartments!
13. And last, if all of this still seems like too much to manage, there’s always this classic. Go the seventh-grade route and get yourself a Caboodle! That’s it, See you again shortly with more than dozen Satisfying Ways to clean everything in Your Makeup Bag.
Meanwhile, Press like or share button before you play the previous videos in this channel and Don’t be afraid to click subscribe button easily seen under this video if you never did it before, Promise, it won’t cost you anything thanks for watching